3 Reasons You Need an Ayurvedic Consultation
Updated: Feb 19, 2020
At some point in your life you may feel pain and long to be cured. You will question why distress is happening to you and wonder what role your lifestyle and the forces of nature played in this development. You may also sense that you have a mysterious power within yourself and that if you could tap that energy in conjunction with the care of your doctors you would indeed regain your health.
Ayurveda teaches that your intuition is right; you can self-heal! When you learn to practice ayurveda you become accustomed to tuning into your own nature and the natural world that surrounds you. With increased awareness of the unique qualities of the seasons, the foods you eat, and the routines you maintain you will be better able to make decisions that will serve your health. You will enjoy harmony in your life!
The fastest way to enjoy the benefits of ayurveda is to sit with someone and receive an ayurvedic consultation. This person can help you understand the relationship between your lifestyle, nature’s cycles, and your health ailments and can hold you accountable for taking the appropriate steps towards healing.
Here are 3 more reasons why you should get an ayurvedic consultation:
1. Spring is approaching. Spring is a wet, cold, and heavy season according to ayurveda. If you don’t do your best to dry out, keep warm, and get moving and stimulated you may find yourself struggling with colds, allergies, excess weight, and feeling sluggish when spring arrives. Instead, you can learn in a consultation how to lighten up, cleanse, and birth the ideas you have been dreaming about all winter.
2. The longer you wait to seek ayurvedic solutions the more imbalances accumulate and complicate your health ailments. These imbalances can lead to full blown ailments and dis-ease pretty quickly. Like most healing modalities suggest - early prevention is key.
3. It is time for you to get to know yourself! Don’t you long to understand who you really are and where you are going? Wouldn’t it be helpful to figure out what actually helps you to thrive and what is holding you down and just barely surviving?
Ayurveda is a practice that you will be able to grow and use for the rest of your life. Having a general understanding of its principles is so valuable, but actually knowing how ayurveda is living through you is even more powerful.
· What elements are you by nature?
· What elements are out of balance for you?
· What is the condition of your digestion?
· Are you carrying toxins?
· Are you running on empty?
Let’s get together and answer these questions for you! Email me and set up an appointment today.